As an International Organisation IFALPA's principal task is to deal with matters which affect international civil aviation.
Caribbean group representing the Pilots of the region.
The Air Line Pilots Association, International (ALPA) is the largest airline pilot union in the world and represents nearly 55,000 pilots at 40 U.S. and Canadian airlines.
* Association of Flight Attendants (AFA)
* Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
* National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB)
* Airline Pilot Central
* Flight Global
* Transportation Safety Board of Canada
* Transport Canada
* Air Transport Association of Canada
* International Federation of Air Line Pilots' Association (IFALPA)
* International Air Transportation Association (IATA)
* International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
* International Flight Safety Foundation
* International Society of Women Airline Pilots (ISWAP)